Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions:
- In checking the box below I agree that in no way Bagua Center Inc is responsible for the safekeeping of my personal belongings while I attend class. I understand that classes may be physically strenuous and I voluntarily participate in them with full knowledge that there is the risk of personal injury, property loss, and or death. I agree that neither I, my heirs, assigns or legal representatives will sue or make any other claims of any kind whatsoever against or its members for any personal injury, property damage/loss, or wrongful death, whether caused by negligence or otherwise.
- I acknowledge the contagious nature of the Coronavirus/COVID-19 and that the CDC and many other public health authorities still recommend practicing social distancing. I further acknowledge that Bagua Center has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of the Coronavirus/COVID-19 and Bagua Center cannot guarantee that I will not become infected with the Coronavirus/Covid-19. I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to and/or infected by the Coronavirus/COVID-19 may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others. I voluntarily seek Bagua Center business and services and acknowledge that I am increasing my risk of exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
- I hereby release and agree to hold Bagua Center harmless from and waive on behalf of myself, my heirs, and any personal representatives any and all causes of action, claims, demands, damages, costs, expenses and compensation for damage or loss to myself and/or property that may be caused by any act, or failure to act of the business, or that may otherwise arise in any way in connection with any services received from Bagua Center. I understand that this release discharges Bagua Center from any liability or claim that I, my heirs, or any personal representatives may have against the business with respect to any bodily injury, illness, death, medical treatment, or property damage that may arise from, or in connection to, any services received from Bagua Center. This liability waiver and release extends to the business together with all owners, partners, and employees.
- I grant Bagua Center, its directors, officers, employees, agents, and designees non-revocable permission to capture my image and likeness in photographs, videotapes, motion pictures, recordings, or any other media (collectively “images”). I acknowledge that Bagua Center will own such images and further grant the Bagua Center permission to copyright, display, publish, distribute, use, modify, print and reprint such images in any manner whatsoever related to Bagua Center business, including without limitation, publications, advertisements, brochures, website images, or other electronic displays and transmissions thereof. I further waive any right to inspect or approve the use of images by Bagua Center prior to its use. I forever release and hold Bagua Center harmless from any and all liability arising out of the use of the images in any manner or media whatsoever, and waive any and all claims and causes of action relating to the use of the images, including without limitation, claims for invasion of privacy rights or publicity.
Private Appointment Cancellation Policy:
- You may cancel your appointment without charge 24 hours prior to the appointment.
- Expires 30 days from the date of purchase. Please ensure to reschedule the appointment promptly.
- No refund or exchange for no-shows or for not calling to reschedule 24 hours prior to the appointment date.
Event Cancellation Policy:
- No refunds or exchanges unless the event is canceled by Bagua Center.
Classes Cancellation Policy:
- No refund or exchange unless the class is canceled by Bagua Center.
- Classes start on time, and doors will close. There is a maximum of 10 minutes for late arrivals. After 10 min of class starting entrance to the class will not be allowed. Out of respect to the teacher and other students. Please arrive on time.
- A single class purchase expires 30 days after the sale date.
- 10 Class Mix and Match Package expires 4 months after purchase.
- We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
- To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
- You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and Issues:
- Please inspect your order upon receiving and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you received the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / Non-Returnable Items:
- Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gasses. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
- Bagua Center does not accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
- The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
- We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.