Please, pay attention to the policies and guidelines below when visiting Bagua Center.
We will follow all government mandates for social distancing, capacity, and the wearing of masks.
• Masks are REQUIRED to enter our Center. You must have your mask on at all times, covering your nose and mouth, during any class, event, or private appointment.
• Social Distancing is an action taken to stop or slow the spread of COVID-19. It limits face-to-face contact, thus decreasing the chance of spreading the virus. Please, respect the social distancing of 6 feet apart between people.
• Gloves are REQUIRED to browse through the merchandise. If you do not have gloves, we will be giving them out before you enter the store.
• We will continue with our virtual classes/events/privates and slowly return to our normal schedule, as we feel safer over time.
• All our on-site classes and events are going to be held in our beautiful garden outside. Keep in mind that we might have last-minute cancellations due to weather changes.
• Attendance for on-site classes and events are now reduced to a certain number of people. Thus, please register in advance. No exceptions after we reach the maximum capacity.
• No mats, blankets, cushions, straps, blocks will be loaned out at this time. All clients must bring their own props. We are selling mats at the store if needed!
Classes and Healings
FULL MOON CIRCLE AND VEDIC FIRE CEREMONY
Full Moon and Eclipse in Jyeshta (Scorpio) – A portal to take the lead and move forward with purpose Through the recitation of specific mantras and offering of natural elements to the sacred fire, we will be able to close any pending past karma related to the cosmic transit that created turmoil in the…
ONLINE - MINDFUL ART FOR THE SOUL (ART-THERAPY)
An “Art Journal” is the same as a written journal, except that it incorporates colors, images, patterns and any other materials that you would like. It is a form of creative Self-care where anything goes and you can express and explore feelings in a playful and creative way. Therapeutic Art for self expression and self…
KUNDALINI YOGA FOR BEGINNERS
Immerse Yourself in the Power of Kundalini Yoga! Kundalini Yoga is an ancient science of breath and movement, that was brought to the West by Yogi Bhajan in the late 1960s. Kundalini Yoga was specifically designed to balance the glandular and nervous systems. It aims to promote health, fitness, relaxation, and a positive mindset. It…
KUNDALINI YOGA AND MEDITATION
For this class, Charla will be sharing the technology of Kundalini Yoga and Meditation and other energetic and therapeutic tools for health and transformation. Charla will also be sharing information and guidance from the source to help souls with their awakening journey and ascension process. This class is for everyone, all levels are welcome! $22
REIKI HEALING CIRCLE
Experience mystical healing with the flow of Universal life force energy to balance your Body, Mind and Soul During our Reiki Healing Circle, we will expand the mystical healing experience with the flow of Universal life force energy to balance your Body, Mind and Soul Learn about Reiki and advanced Reiki healing techniques Deepen your…
ANGELIC HEALING CIRCLE
We are coming together to connect with our beloved Angels. This event is an opportunity to expand and allow ourselves to collectively heal. United we stand. Life is beautiful and our Angels are here to awaken us to that reality. We will meditate, breathe, and expand. Each participant will receive a mini-message from the angels….
Bring yourself into a higher energy vibration, balancing and healing your mind, body, and soul.
All our great Facilitators
Last from our Blog
Recently on April 4th, both Jupiter and Pluto formed a conjunction. A conjunction that occurs every thirteen years, this is the first of three in 2020, creating an extended period from April through November to come to terms with the meaning that can be gathered from being at the ending and beginning of their cycle….
One of the questions most asked here at Bagua Center is, “How do I cleanse with sage, or palo santo, or frankincense?” The act of cleansing with these sacred herbs and resins is called Smudging. Smudging is a ceremonial practice of burning sacred plants to allow the smoke to intentionally cleanse and bless a space,…