Please, pay attention to the policies and guidelines below when visiting Bagua Center.
We will follow all government mandates for social distancing, capacity, and the wearing of masks.
• Masks are REQUIRED to enter our Center. You must have your mask on at all times, covering your nose and mouth, during any class, event, or private appointment.
• Social Distancing is an action taken to stop or slow the spread of COVID-19. It limits face-to-face contact, thus decreasing the chance of spreading the virus. Please, respect the social distancing of 6 feet apart between people.
• We will continue with our virtual classes/events/privates and slowly return to our normal schedule, as we feel safer over time.
• Attendance for on-site classes and events are now reduced to a certain number of people. Thus, please register in advance. No exceptions after we reach the maximum capacity.
• No mats, blankets, cushions, straps, blocks will be loaned out at this time. All clients must bring their own props. We are selling mats at the store if needed!
Classes and Healings
Welcome to the Tarot Parlor where we get to talk about the Tarot, Oracle cards, and everything psychic! Come in and browse our Tarot and Oracle decks as J. Oracle walks you through the difference between these two and also shows you our amazing pendulum collection. J. Oracle will share some tips from his extensive…
REIKI HEALING CIRCLE
Reiki is an energy healing treatment that works holistically; on the whole body, mind, and spirit. Reiki is simply a relaxing treatment whereas natural healing vibrations are transmitted through the hands of Claudia Aros, our Reiki master (acting as a conduit) to the body of the recipient. The purpose of a Reiki treatment is to…
Bring yourself into a higher energy vibration, balancing and healing your mind, body, and soul.
All our great Facilitators
Last from our Blog
Recently on April 4th, both Jupiter and Pluto formed a conjunction. A conjunction that occurs every thirteen years, this is the first of three in 2020, creating an extended period from April through November to come to terms with the meaning that can be gathered from being at the ending and beginning of their cycle….
One of the questions most asked here at Bagua Center is, “How do I cleanse with sage, or palo santo, or frankincense?” The act of cleansing with these sacred herbs and resins is called Smudging. Smudging is a ceremonial practice of burning sacred plants to allow the smoke to intentionally cleanse and bless a space,…