Please, pay attention to the policies and guidelines below when visiting Bagua Center.
We will follow all government mandates for social distancing, capacity, and the wearing of masks.
• Masks are REQUIRED to enter our Center. You must have your mask on at all times, covering your nose and mouth, during any class, event, or private appointment.
• Social Distancing is an action taken to stop or slow the spread of COVID-19. It limits face-to-face contact, thus decreasing the chance of spreading the virus. Please, respect the social distancing of 6 feet apart between people.
• We will continue with our virtual classes/events/privates and slowly return to our normal schedule, as we feel safer over time.
• Attendance for on-site classes and events are now reduced to a certain number of people. Thus, please register in advance. No exceptions after we reach the maximum capacity.
• No mats, blankets, cushions, straps, blocks will be loaned out at this time. All clients must bring their own props. We are selling mats at the store if needed!
Classes and Healings
In these incredible times, we are being called to be more creative and step out of the ordinary to create a new world. Please join us at Bagua Center for our Manifesting Circle with Catherine Patrick, Life & Soul Healer to guide you through empowering your intentions, dreams, and goals. Catherine will take us on…
REIKI HEALING CIRCLE
Reiki is an energy healing treatment that works holistically; on the whole body, mind, and spirit. Reiki is simply a relaxing treatment whereas natural healing vibrations are transmitted through the hands of Claudia Aros, our Reiki master (acting as a conduit) to the body of the recipient. The purpose of a Reiki treatment is to…
Bring yourself into a higher energy vibration, balancing and healing your mind, body, and soul.
All our great Facilitators
Last from our Blog
Recently on April 4th, both Jupiter and Pluto formed a conjunction. A conjunction that occurs every thirteen years, this is the first of three in 2020, creating an extended period from April through November to come to terms with the meaning that can be gathered from being at the ending and beginning of their cycle….
One of the questions most asked here at Bagua Center is, “How do I cleanse with sage, or palo santo, or frankincense?” The act of cleansing with these sacred herbs and resins is called Smudging. Smudging is a ceremonial practice of burning sacred plants to allow the smoke to intentionally cleanse and bless a space,…
Error: No connected account.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account.