Carolina Santos is a subtle energy healer offering different approaches to working with the mind, body and spirit.
She is a Hatha yoga teacher, Reiki healer, crystal alchemy bowl sound therapist. She uses essential oils in all of her practices. Additionally, she guides cacao ceremonies & circles.
Carolina’s mission is to share wellness & healing with members of the community. “Through the use of different holistic practices, my purpose is to support and empower you while you are on your healing journey, whatever that may be. My intention is to provide you with nurturing, relaxing, and calming experiences that will allow for you to feel revived, revitalized and renewed.
HOW AND WHY IS CAROLINA DEDICATED TO THIS SERVICE?
In the past, in her previous careers, Carolina had always been in positions of caring, helping out and being of service to others. It’s something she enjoys doing and naturally feels a calling for. Dating back to about 15 years, different life changing events that took place in her life, led her in path of finding natural techniques/tools to heal herself.
As a way to give back for the healing she has received, she now lovingly shares those tools and practices with those around her. These offerings are done in private or group settings.
- Carolina holds a 500 hour Hatha yoga teacher certification. She got her initial 200 hour certification in Rishikesh, India in 2015. Her 300 hours were completed at Kripalu Center for Yoga & Health in Stockbridge, MA.
- She is a Level 1 & 2 Usui Reiki healer, with a certification obtained in Kathmandu, Nepal in 2015.
- She is a certified Level 1 and Level 2 sound therapist from the Sacred Science of Sound in California.
- Carolina is a Wellness Advocate for doTERRA Essential Oils. She’s completed her Essential Oil Specialist course and is constantly participating in trainings on how to better incorporate and use the oils in the practices she offers.
- 12 Week Ceremonial cacao facilitator immersion course. Connection to culture and history of cacao. Honoring the roots of origin and ceremonial practices. 2021
- Training in Principles of Ayurveda and Panchakarma completed in. Varkala, India 2022.