Emily is a sound healer and private yoga instructor with the vision of empowering soul-full leaders to live vibrantly. Her passion for wellness began at a young age and she has been experimenting with healthy living practices ever since. In 2018, she journeyed to Rishikesh, India to learn directly from the masters of yoga and Vedic philosophy. This experience opened her eyes to the power of meditation, sound healing, and self-love.
Her current mission is to provide empowerment and life balance skills to women and men who want to feel amazing— physically, emotionally, and spiritually. Emily has established her practice in Miami where she offers sound therapy, yoga, and workshops focusing on breath, movement, and meditation.
HOW AND WHY ARE YOU DEDICATED TO THIS SERVICE?
In sound healing sessions, Emily creates the space for you to feel grounded, centered, and relaxed. The instruments are selected with intention and intuition to guide you through a relaxing healing journey surrounded by sounds and vibrations.
EDUCATION / PREPARATION
- Yoga training, 200-hour Hatha-focused | Association of Yoga & Meditation Yoga training,
- 300-hour Iyengar-focused | Association of Yoga & Meditation
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer | National Academy of Sports Medicine
- Ayurveda Specialist, 35-hour | Association of Yoga & Meditation
- Holistic Health Coach | Institute of Integrative Nutrition
- Past Life Regression Meditations | The Weiss Institute and The Omega Institute