Bilingual Art and Yoga instructor (25 yr experience in Mexico and USA). Co owner of Soluna Fine Arts. White belt NIA instructor. Curator of Education of “The South Florida Day of the Dead”.
Empower women through creativity and get in touch with their Intuition.I always see the potential in every women ,I can help to polish their inner diamond.
Adriana helps you to connect with your Divine Feminine through the messages of the Oracle cards that she designed 18 years ago when doing her creative journaling.
Through different meditations, exercises, music and movement she will spark the creativity in to your own life journey giving you self time to connect with your heart, dreams, Ideas, daily affirmations and even to find your life purpose.
18 years ago when I was pregnant, I created a journal full of emotions, joy and insights. Twelve years later I painted them because I wanted to share my message through oracle cards. Finally, my vision has come through and I am happy to share it with you.
- BA in Fine Arts -Mexican Fine Arts institute.Certifications: Visual Arts and Photography -Ibero American University Kripalu Yoga Institute NY and Bali, Indonesia
- Yoga kids Instructor
- Creative Relaxation training
- Playground theatre training
- Yoga Therapy for children
- Training Graphic Design 101
- NIA white belt certification (creative movement) Yoga Music level 1
- Professional Organizations: National Association for the Education of Young Children.
- NIA Trainers institute.