COME AND JOIN US FOR OUR BI-ANNUAL EQUINOX FESTIVAL
Spring Equinox Is A Powerful Time to Plant Seeds of Intention…
MEDITATION / SOUND HEALING / YOGA / REIKI /MINDFUL PROGRAM / COACHING/READINGS/MINI HEALINGS/CONSCIOUS MARKET / FIRE CEREMONY / CONSCIOUS CONCERT / ECSTATIC DANCE
Location: Bagua Center
4736 NE 2nd Ave. Miami, FL 33137
Date: Wednesday, March 20th, 2019
Hosted by: Claudia Aros and Bagua Center
The SPRING EQUINOX
The significance for Spring is that daylight starts to increase, so the earth is about to tip over to more LIGHT, like an illuminating, sublime reminder that light is returning and always does, to earth. Therefore, the Spring equinox represents new light and life, new beginnings, seeds, and paths. In fact, the spring equinox used to be considered the new year in many parts of Europe until the middle of the 18th century.
In ancient times rituals were performed at the moment of alignment and people would cleanse old energy out as well as in their homes, temples etc. This is where our tradition of ‘spring cleaning’ came from! So, you see how reclaiming the sacred ways and mindset past brings us closer to both the Great Spirit as well as a closer truth.
Just as the length of day and night is equal, this time represents our own need for the balance of the yin/yang and male/female energies. Balanced equilibrium as the ideal state for our lives.
It is a time of renewal, new beginnings of life and growth blooming gloriously and ushering in a renewed sense of energy brought in to help you focus and move forward in new, fresh, positive ways.
The Equinox is where day and night are of equal length – the energies coming together as one – Heaven & Earth, Spirit & Matter. At the Spring Equinox we prepare for our re-birth and awakening from the sleep of winter (the great exhalation of the Cosmic Breath) and at the Autumn Equinox, we are bringing our energy inward, in preparation for the rest ahead (the great inhalation of the Cosmic Breath). It is these polarities that make up the whole.
The Great Cosmic Breath
The Great Cosmic Breath – from that first breath of life you take that marks the beginning of your human experience to the last breath you take on leaving this Earth… breath is the Grace of Creation through you.
The word SPIRIT comes from the Latin word ‘spiritus’ which means BREATH. So, Breath & Spirit are ONE.
Spring Equinox until the Summer Solstice is the long exhalation, the budding, flowering and fruiting of plants, new life springs into action and a sense of joyful expression out into the world takes place. From the Summer Solstice to the Autumn Equinox the days are getting shorter, but we are still held within the exhale as we delight in the fruits of our labors and prepare for the inward time ahead.
By Simone M. Matthews | universallifetools.com/2014/09/cosmic-breath/
The Equinox is a powerful portal gateway of ascension
into higher levels of consciousness opening opportunities
to unify duality within ourselves and expand our awareness to greater dimensional/light octave levels.
While you may not typically recognize the spring equinox or the astrological new year, it can be a great opportunity to renew your energy, set new goals, and refocus. Here are some ideas to celebrate the spring equinox and the astrological new year:
- Invite your friends over for a celebration and focus on reconnecting with them and learning more about their hopes and ideas for the coming year.
- Go through your closet and purge anything that you don’t need in order to move into the new year without excess materials.
- Enroll in a new yoga/meditation class to focus on taking care of your mind and body in the coming year.
We have assembled an all-star lineup with some of the most energetically-connected beings to take us on the Spring Equinox journey, as we transition from the winter to Spring…
Join us for this off-the-charts all-star event!
How to prepare
- There will be no cash payment at the door. Online registration only.
- In order to attend this exclusive event, all payments must be made in advance online or on our Bagua Center app.
- Arrive early. We will begin on time and you do not want to miss anything.
- The event is indoors and outdoors (Magical Garden)
- Carpool take ride services, etc. to accommodate neighborhood parking. Street parking. Arrive early to account for parking.
- No alcohol/drugs/smoking.
- Please feel free to bring a yoga mat, a sitting pillow, and/or blanket for your comfort.
- You may bring sacred objects to add to space or recharge during the event. Crystals and amulets will be available for sale at the Bagua Center Store.
- Anyone disrupting the Sacred Space (disruptively talking, moving, etc.), will be asked to take a break from the space until they can return to stillness.
- We encourage you to bring your drums or instruments to play during the conscious concert
- Bagua Center is not responsible for lost items. Please keep them with you during your visit
Presenter:: Claudia Aros :: Bagua Center
Mini Services by Donation:
Time: Throughout the afternoon
- Henna Tattoo at the Chill Out Table (1st Floor)
- Mini Vedic Astrology Readings & Tarot Readings ( Readings of Light 2nd Floor)
- Mini Reiki Healing (Archangel Michael’s Room, 2nd Floor or Garden)
- Mini Ayurvedic Back Massage (Archangel Michael’s Room, 2nd Floor)
- Vendors will be available at the Sacred Garden
2:00 PM Arrive early for this special event. It is a jam-packed program full of amazingness! You won’t want to miss any of it!
3:33 PM – 3:43 PM -OPENING OF SACRED SPACE by Claudia Aros
3:45 PM – 4:25 PM – Deepen into the Knowledge of the Inner Self through Kundalini Yoga with Vila Vedya
Strengthen the body, clear the mind, and uplift the spirit through postures, movements, exploring breath, hand positions, body locks, and eye focus completing the practice with the integration of alchemy sound healing.
4:30 PM –5:10 PM – Dance & Heal with Ecstatic Dance by Dr. Maridelie Diaz Villanueva
Let’s connect with your body’s innate intelligence through Conscious Ecstatic Dance allowing healing to expand within by using breath, chakra clearing sounds, music, meditation, and embodied movements.
5:10 PM – 5:40 PM – Enjoy the delicious vegan food from our vendors, beautiful boho jewelry, and much more as we take a short BREAK
5:40 – 6:20 PM – Shamanic Sound Healing & Vibration Attunement with Jill Rapperport
We will invite the power of the Spring Equinox to light our way! Let us transform our old fears and blocks to happiness, success, prosperity together. We will have all the elements to support us, as the Sound Bowl Shamanic Healing Meditation takes us on a journey to align soul, heart, body, and light and ground it into this world now!
6:25 PM – 7:05 PM – Receiving the Spring Equinox Energy through Vedic Fire Ceremony with Kalki Das
With The Spring Equinox energy, we can neutralize negative Karmas by reciting specific transcendental sound vibration (mantras) and invoke the power of the Sacred Fire (Agni) to align our energetic body, is “savasana” for the soul.
Vedic Sacred Fire Ceremonies also revitalize and create balance in the three energies of the body (Vata, Pitta, and Kapha) and the seven Chakras. All different deities, energetic centers of the body and elements are invited to the ceremony to create a powerful healing effect in the participant and in the geographic region where performed.
We will be outdoors for this ceremony so please dress comfortably and appropriate to the weather, with light colors. You are welcome to bring your musical instruments if you have any or you can purchase them at the Bagua Center Store
7:10 PM – 8:10 PM Conscious Concert with Jesus Hidalgo
Online Registration ONLY
Valet Parking available for $5 (flat fee for this event)
At 4900 2nd Ave Miami, FL 33137