Please, pay attention to the policies and guidelines below when visiting Bagua Center.
We will follow all government mandates for social distancing, capacity, and the wearing of masks.
• Masks are REQUIRED to enter our Center. You must have your mask on at all times, covering your nose and mouth, during any class, event, or private appointment.
• Social Distancing is an action taken to stop or slow the spread of COVID-19. It limits face-to-face contact, thus decreasing the chance of spreading the virus. Please, respect the social distancing of 6 feet apart between people.
• We will continue with our virtual classes/events/privates and slowly return to our normal schedule, as we feel safer over time.
• All our on-site classes and events are going to be held in our beautiful garden outside. Keep in mind that we might have last-minute cancellations due to weather changes.
• Attendance for on-site classes and events are now reduced to a certain number of people. Thus, please register in advance. No exceptions after we reach the maximum capacity.
• No mats, blankets, cushions, straps, blocks will be loaned out at this time. All clients must bring their own props. We are selling mats at the store if needed!
All events for KUNDALINI YOGA AND MEDITATION
Events List Navigation
For this online class, we will be sharing the technology of Kundalini Yoga and Meditation and other energetic and therapeutic tools for health and transformation. We will also be sharing information and guidance from the source to help souls with their awakening journey and ascension process. This class is for everyone, all levels are welcome! This class live stream on Zoom Platform, we will send you an email with the meeting info 30 minutes before class. $22