Get a mystical Henna Tattoo on your hands / Feet
Every culture and region of the world uses henna tattoos in its own unique way. For Hindu weddings, henna is painted on the bride to symbolize joy, beauty, spiritual awakening and offering, while Moroccans often paint doors with henna to bring prosperity and chase away evil. Indian tattoos feature fine lines and floral patterns, while Arabic henna designs tend to be larger in scale and African henna patterns are more bold and geometric.
- Get a traditional Henna Tattoo on your hands or feet for body art!!
- You can bring a design you want or let the Henna artist use their creativity!!
- Henna tattoos are temporary body art and they can last on your hands / body for a few days.
- Henna tattoos are natural and painless!!
- The tattoo will dry in 30 to 45 minutes after application!!