Ease your mind, rest your body.
I invite you to immerse yourself in a memorable experience, a gathering in community and ceremony where the sacred plant medicine of Cacao opens up your heart and intuition while expanding your creativity and inviting you to a deep journey into the sound frequencies of the crystal singing bowls.
Made from the same seeds that are used to make chocolate, CACAO has been used for centuries by indigenous people in Central & South America. This plant, considered food or medicine, is still present in ceremonies and rituals practiced by the elders and the wisdom keepers.
Why drink Cacao?
- Glowing skin
- Improves memory & focus
- Supports release of the feel-good brain chemical
- Heart opener
- Soothes PMS symptoms
- Encourages deep meditation
- And more…
- In sacred space, we will use our breath to calm and relax our body, allowing the mind to slow down and settle.
- We learn about this sacred plant medicine and about how the elders used it in their ritual and practices.
- Reflecting on the things we are thankful for in life, we sit in meaningful gratitude and bless the Cacao.
- As we enjoy the beverage of CACAO, individual intention setting
- Chanting of an icaro (sacred song)
- Honoring of soul activity
- Relax in a serene and peaceful sound bath meditation
- Closing of ceremony
What you will be receiving for the ceremony:
- Shaker for Icaro
- Love napkin
- Incense stick
We will begin the ceremony part of the workshop in the garden and after we have the Cacao we will move to the big room upstairs.