Less thinking – more being! Return to your inner freedom.
Explore the power of your own breath to de-stress on a deep level, to regain balance and inner contentment. Through a conscious connected breath, like the waves in the ocean – coming in and going – we can go beyond our ever thinking mind, the inner critic, that is throwing thoughts at us all day long. Most of them repetitive and random but we still follow their stories, get confused or overwhelmed.
Allowing the breath to guide you, this is a time to feel, to release, to breakthrough, to understand and to just be.
By aligning body, mind and heart we are able to come from a place of love not fear. Trusting not stressing. Making good decisions instead of rushing into random ones. Creating balance instead of chaos. Releasing stress instead of storing it.
When you free yourself from old imprints and love yourself – that is when you can thrive, when you attract the right relationships, jobs etc into your life.
Join the group session in our beautiful backyard here at Bagua center. After the introduction and grounding practice, we will breathe laying down for 1 h, along with a musical journey and Stephi’s voice guiding you. No previous experience necessary.
Please read the contraindications for breathwork:
- Breathwork is not recommended for people with:
- a history of cardiovascular disease, including angina or heart attack
- high blood pressure, glaucoma, retinal detachment, osteoporosis
- significant recent physical injuries or surgery
- severe mental illness or seizure disorders or for persons using major medications.
- unsuitable for anyone with a personal or family history of aneurysms.
- Pregnant women