This year, on September 22nd, we celebrate the Autumn Equinox at Bagua Center. Fall is the time of year that we set up our internal space and make room for what is to come in the next year!
What represents the Autumn Equinox?
Spiritually speaking, fall represents the Harvest time of year, a time to acknowledge growth and expansion as a natural evolution of being.
We create room for our greater visions to grow, by allowing the empty space and silence to take hold of our internal spaces.
There are many things the fall equinox symbolizes, including balance, preparation, and reflection. These are crucial skills we all have, and now is the time to put them to good use.
Claudia the owner of Bagua Center, will be the host on this very special date. Through her teachings and life experiences, she has become a beautiful soul of Light. In this ceremony, Claudia will provide a unique combination of Reiki techniques, Color Therapy, Light Language and Shamanic Energy Healing. She will work intuitively and pass her knowledge to guide your Higher Beings of Light through a healing journey.
Along with her, Alex Lucien will be offering sound healing for the ultimate deep voyage into a state of total complete relaxation.
Allow us to join our energies with people across the country and even the world. The Collective Consciousness is powerful, and when multiple people direct their energies toward one focus or goal, the results can be astounding.
After our Healing Journey, we will be offering complimentary vegan bites and drinks.
6:30 PM: Opening Space prayer by Claudia Aros
7:00 PM: Ceremony to download the healing energies with Sound Healing by Alex Lucien
8:00 – 8:30 PM: Sharing conscious and delicious small bites
A sneak-peak on the menu:
- Vegan Ceviche
- Tacos with Lion’s Mane
- Vegan Skewers
How to prepare:
- Arrive early, at least 15 min before the event starts.
- Registration is $66.66 on the day of the event, $55.55 early registration.
- If you want to buy for a friend, buy a gift card on our website!
- Please feel free to bring your own yoga mat, sitting pillow, and/or blanket for your comfort. Face masks are required to wear during this event
- You may bring sacred objects to recharge during the event.
- Prepare yourself to arrive early for this special event. It is a full event, and full of amazing! You don’t want to miss any of it!
Room: Magical Garden