Immerse yourself in a community ceremony where the sacred plant medicine of Cacao opens up your heart and intuition while expanding your creativity and inviting you to a deep journey into the sound frequencies of the crystal singing bowls.
Set your intention, be in gratitude and allow this space to bring you closer to your heart, to your vibration within.
Cacao has been around for about 4000 years. Grown in Central and South America, the Cacao tree thrives in the rainforest and humid areas.
Used in Mesoamerican cultures, indigenous tribes such as the Mayas, the Aztecs and the Olmecs used the seeds of the cacao as a ceremonial or spiritual guide. Apart from being used for their spiritual practices, Cacao was also used for medicinal purposes.
Theobroma Cacao (scientific name) has been considered since ancient times a sacred plant with many physical, mental and spiritual benefits.
- Vasodilator: Improves blood flow to brain and heart
- Anti inflammatory
- Rich in flavonoids (antioxidants)
- Triptophan: Support serotonin release in the mind
- Polyphenols: Protects from aging
- Phosphorus: AIDS in bone health
- Chromium: Stabilizes sugar levels
- Magnesium: Calming
- Clearing of the mind
- Creating a space of self reflection
- Activating your creativity
- Mood boosting
- Heart opener
- Connection with higher self, your own power and truth
- Inner peace
- Healing: Releasing, recognizing patterns
- Balancing of masculine and feminine energies
- In sacred space, the breath is used to calm and relax the body, allowing the mind to slow down and settle. Anandamide, known as the “bliss molecule” helps to enhance the meditative experience.
- Reflecting on the things we are thankful for in life, we sit in gratitude. Blessing and thanking Cacao.
- Pouring and passing of Cacao
- With Cacao in hand, releasing what is no longer needed
- Setting of new intentions Soundbath
- Closing of ceremony